Come Visit Us At Hilldale - Open Houses and School Tours
We are eager to share with you information about our wonderful school! Throughout our school year, we host open house events at HCA. At these events, you will get a comprehensive overview of Hillsdale Christian Academy, have the opportunity to meet our campus administrators, and tour the building. We also offer private tours throughout the year, where you and your family can explore the campus meet our staff and see what our classroom environments look like.
Schedule Your School Tour Right Now!
Scheduling your tour is easy! Simply pick a date on the calendar and choose the time that is best for you. You will then receive a calendar invite and email reminders for your school tour.
Tours are approximately 1 hour long. Don’t see the time you are looking for? Have a question about a tour? Give us a call at (813.884.8250 x 235).
Learn more about at Hillsdale Christian Academy
To learn more about HCA, please contact our admissions office via email ([email protected]) or by phone (813.884.8250 x 235). We are currently taking new applications for our lower school and preschool grades.
Open House Dates:
Come learn about what makes Hillsdale a great place for your family. Our Open House events are completely virtual, and we welcome you to call for our free Open House Virtual Tour!
Hillsdale Christian Academy & Preschool admits students of any race, color, national and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, and activities made available to students of the school. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national or ethnic origin in the administration of its educational policies, admission policies, athletics, or any other school-administered programs. Once your child has been accepted, you will be given a registration packet. This packet will contain forms to be filled out and returned on or before the first day of classes. Our goal is to provide a complete, accurate and speedy application process. We will provide you with the following forms for you to fill out and return:
- A Student Information form (2 sided) completed.
- Medical Release / Authorization form (must be notarized)
- School Reference form, if applicable
It will also have a list of forms and copies that you will need to bring from home or your child’s pediatrician. We need a copy of the following documents:
- Birth Certificate
- Report Card, if applicable
- Custody Papers, if applicable
We need the original of the following forms:
- Immunization and Physical forms from your child’s pediatrician.
Please give the school reference form to the most recent teacher and have him/her return the form by mail or fax to the school office. When the completed application packet is submitted, a non-refundable application fee is due, as well as a non-refundable registration fee. Please see the fee schedule for specific fee amounts.
At HCA, it is our desire that every family have the opportunity of Christian Education. Hillsdale Christian Academy accepts the following:
- VPK Scholarship: The VPK credit amount is set by the State of Florida each year. This established amount will be deducted in equal amounts from payments 1-10. To apply, parents must contact the Hillsborough County VPK office at www.elchc.org.
- Step Up for Students Scholarship: This scholarship is available for eligible families with students entering Kindergarten through 12th grade. It is a Florida Tax Credit Scholarship. To apply, parents must inquire about eligibility at www.stepupforstudents.org.
- AAA Scholarship: This scholarship is available for eligible families with students entering Kindergarten through 12th grade. It is a income-based scholarship. To apply, parents must inquire about eligibility at www.aaascholarhips.org.
- HCA Tuition Assistance Scholarship: Hillsdale Christian Academy also offers a Tuition Assistance Scholarship through the generous gifts of God’s people. Applicants can apply for this scholarship by submitting documentation received from the Administration. Church attendance at Hillsdale Baptist Church is required to receive this scholarship.