1. Hillsdale Christian Academy is distinctly Christian.
With a Biblical worldview, our teachers guide the students to grow both academically and spiritually.
2. Hillsdale Christian Academy is distinctly safe and secure.
Our campus is secure. All visitors must check in at the front office. Nothing is more important than the safety of our students.
3. Hillsdale Christian Academy is distinctly privileged with excellent, equipped teachers.
Each teacher at Hillsdale Christian Academy is trained and qualified to teach your child while ministering wholly to them.
4. Hillsdale Christian Academy is distinctly affordable.
It is our sincere desire that anyone be able to afford tuition at Hillsdale. With many Christian, Private and Preparatory Schools pricing themselves to an elite clientele, we believe that an excellent, college prep academic education ought to be affordable to anyone who desires to see their child excel!
5. Hillsdale Christian Academy is distinctly Goal-Oriented.
HCA exists for the total training of each student: mentally (academically), socially, physically, and most of all, spiritually. Each teacher works intensely and rigorously through the curriculum to prepare each student for today and tomorrow. Each course is taught and guided from a Christian, Biblical and accurate perspective.
- Bible: Each class participates in a daily Bible class where the principles of Scripture are taught and applied to everyday life in a clear and age-appropriate way.
- Math: God is a God of order and has established everything to reflect His glory.
- Science: God is the Creator of all things and holds all things together according to His will. His world sufficiently points us to Him.
- History: It truly is His story as He providentially works in the lives of men to accomplish His perfect will.
- English: Language arts are learned and mastered to prepare each student with the ability and privilege to become a surrendered mouthpiece for the King of Kings.
- Physical Education: Our bodies are the temple of the Holy Spirit and students are instructed for the purpose of experiencing optimum health for ministry.
- Fine Arts Training: Each student will be given the opportunity to grow as they learn to glorify the Lord through the talents and abilities He has given each one. As a member of the American Association of Christian Schools (AACS), students grades 4 and above compete in a State Level competition in fine art categories such as music, drama, speech, individual music categories including instrumental and vocal, art, photography, and Bible teaching and preaching.
6. Hillsdale Christian Academy is distinctly devoted to the extras.
Elementary special classes include Physical Education, Band, Music / Choir, Art, and foreign language study.
7. Hillsdale Christian Academy is distinctly privileged with excellent, tenured teachers.
Each teacher at Hillsdale is trained and qualified to teach your child in a loving and kind way and allow them to grow, meeting the four tenants of our Hillsdale Christian Academy philosophy.
8. Hillsdale Christian Academy is distinctly Patriotic.
As the home of Patriots, our goal is to help each student possess a love for our great country and for those who lead and defend our nation. Students pledge and sing the national anthem daily, pray for our leaders, and seek to understand and uphold our Constitution.
9. Hillsdale Christian Academy is distinctly for YOU.
Hillsdale Christian Academy is a ministry of Hillsdale Baptist Church, yet our enrollment is not limited to Hillsdale Baptist Church families. A great school is a diverse school, and HCA is exactly that. While other schools may have higher tuition than Hillsdale Christian Academy, we strive to make your child’s education everything it can be while being conscious of your financial needs and the financial needs of the ministry. Our teachers have helped many students over the years to learn English as a second language through loving and patient guidance. Life is full of wonderful people, and we count it a privilege to have many ethnic backgrounds represented in our student body.
While enrollment is considered open, HCA requires that a certain standard of behavior be modeled by each student. Students are evaluated academically as well as socially as a part of our enrollment process. We consider it a privilege to serve your family, and working together in harmony and with purpose helps us to achieve our goals for each student.