Don’t wait until the last minute to figure out where your child will attend school next year! Check out Hillsdale Christian Academy on October 29!
What can you expect at Open House? We are glad you asked! Read on to find out!
1. A Warm Welcome! You will be greeted with a smile and kind handshake. Enjoy a cup of coffee and some baked goodies as you get ready for your tour. At Hillsdale, we treat everyone like family. Come on in, and see for yourself. We look forward to meeting you.
2. A place for your family! Feel free to bring your family. HCA is a place for students and we would love for you to see it as a family.
3. Fun, Academic Environment. Hillsdale is a place where kids enjoy learning, explore new ideas, and grasp biblical truths that shape a Christ-centered worldview. As you tour, you will be able to see into the classes as they are all of the time. You will see teacher-led discussions, projects in progress, or even snack time, depending on when you stop by. Regardless of when you come in, you are sure to see a rich environment brimming with bright-eyed learners who are eager to get the most out of every day!
4. Quality Teachers Do Make the Difference! Our quality staff invests time and energy into making sure that each student is successful in each academic endeavor. You will see, first hand, our great staff in action as they engage the students in both creative and traditional ways. Armed with a great Christian curriculum, our goal is to equip our student body with the knowledge and experience they need to become the leaders God intends for them to be. Come see the HCA difference!
5. Information! You will not only gain insights into what makes HCA so great, but you will also leave with a good idea of who we are, what we are all about, and how you can be a part of the great HCA family. We will go over our financial policies and tuition rates so that you will have a clear picture of how cost-effective HCA can be. with several scholarships available, many have found HCA to be home for their children.
6. A Time- Sensitive Tour! Our goal is to be respectful of your time. Each tour lasts about 30- to 45 minutes depending on the family. We know people are busy, and so we take into consideration your time as you are with us. Feel free to let us know of any time-crunches you may be facing anytime you come through.
7. New 6th Grade Class opening in 2020! Be a part of this new and exciting class next year!
Hillsdale Christian Academy currently serves students ranging from 2 years of age through 5th grade with traditional, Christian education. Come by or schedule a tour at another time! We would count it a privilege to serve your family!
See you at Open House!