As a parent, choosing the right school at the the right time can become a very difficult and daunting task. You scour the internet, schedule a tour, witness life at school as it is, all of your questions and concerns are addressed, and, still, you come away thinking, is this the best choice for my family and my child? Hillsdale Christian Academy can help!
Feel At Home At School!
Here are a few more reasons why we know you will feel at home at Hillsdale! This is part 2 of a two-part series about the distinctives of Hillsdale Christian Academy. We are the Christian School of Choice!
1. Hillsdale Christian Academy is distinctly Goal-Oriented. Hillsdale Christian Academy exists for the total training of each student: mentally (academically), socially, physically, and most of all, spiritually. Each teacher works intensely and rigorously through the curriculum to prepare each student for today, Junior High School, High School, College, and beyond. Each course is taught and guided from a Christian, Biblical and accurate perspective.
- Bible: Each class participated in a daily Bible class where the principles of Scripture are taught and applied to everyday life in a clear and age appropriate way.
- Math: God is a God of order and has established everything to reflect His glory.
- Science: God is the Creator of all things and holds all things together according to His will. His world sufficiently points us to Him.
- History: It truly is His story as He providentially works in the hearts and lives of mean to accomplish His perfect ill.
- English: Language arts are learned and mastered to prepare each student with the ability and privilege to become a surrendered mouthpiece for the King of Kings.
- Physical Education: Our bodies are the temple of the Holy Spirit and students are instructed for the purpose of experiencing greater health for ministry both today and tomorrow.
- Fine Arts Training: Each student will be given the opportunity to grow as they learn to glorify God through the talents and abilities He has given each one. As a member of the American Association of Christian Schools (AACS), students compete in a State Level competition in fine art categories such as music, drama, speech, individual music categories including instrumental and vocal, art, photography, and Bible teaching and preaching.
2. Hillsdale Christian Academy is distinctly focused on electives and extras. Elementary special classes include Physical Education, Band, Music / Choir, Art, and Spanish. At Hillsdale Christian Academy, we strive to reach the whole student by providing core subjects along with special focused specialty classes to develop and broaden each student with excellence. Homework Club is provided in the afternoons for students who need extra help or simply need to get their homework and school work done. Summers are full of Summer Camp Adventures for all of our students! Whether it is bubbles or Messy Science to Drama and Music Camps, we are more than just school, it’s about training for life!
3. Hillsdale Christian Academy is distinctly privileged with excellent, tenured teachers. Each teacher at Hillsdale is trained and qualified to teach your child in a loving and kind way. Every teacher at Hillsdale Christian Academy is competent, compassionate, and caring toward every individual student. Our Elementary teachers hold bachelor’s degrees and some possess Masters degrees. Every teacher is background checked and trained in First Aid to ensure the safety and well-being of our students. Our turn-over rate is very low and several of our teachers have been with us since our opening day in 2005.
4. Hillsdale Christian Academy is distinctly Patriotic. As the home of Patriots, our goal is to help each student possess a love for our great country and for those who lead and defend our nation. Students pledge and sing the national anthem daily, pray for our leaders, and seek to understand and uphold our Constitution.
5. Hillsdale Christian Academy is distinctly for YOU. Hillsdale Christian Academy is a ministry of Hillsdale Baptist Church, yet our enrollment is open. A great school is a diverse school, and HCA is exactly that. While other schools are twice as much as Hillsdale Christian Academy, we strive to make your child’s education everything it can be without breaking the bank. Our teachers have helped many students over the years learn English as a second language through loving and patient guidance. Life is full of wonderful people, and we count it a privilege to have many ethnic backgrounds represented in our student body.While enrollment is considered open, HCA still requires that a certain standard of behavior be modeled by each student. Students are evaluated academically as well as socially as a part of our enrollment process. We consider it a privilege to serve your family, and working together in harmony and with purpose helps us to achieve our goals for each student.
Hillsdale Christian Academy is a ministry of Hillsdale Baptist Church, yet our enrollment is open. A great school is a diverse school, and HCA is exactly that. Our teachers have helped many students over the years learn English as a second language through loving and patient guidance. Life is full of wonderful people, and we count it a privilege to have many ethnic backgrounds represented in our student body.
Make sure to see Part One of this series! Come and ENROLL TODAY!